Young Empowered Secondary Students (YESS)
About the program
YESS is an academic support and skill development program for students in and around Tripoli – Lebanon who have successfully moved to Grade Twelve.
The program aims to:
- Provide academic support by offering 4 intensive Bootcamps in scientific subjects during the periods of official breaks:
- Summer Intensive School (3 weeks long)
- Winter School (7 days long)
- Spring School (7 days long)
- Pre-Baccalaureat Revision. (7 days long)
- Provide academic follow-up with teachers during the year.
- Offer strengthening courses in English, IT basics…
- Provide support in a variety of activities.
- How to prepare community-based projects in crises to learn how to deal with the obstacles that face students in higher education (university degrees).
- Academic Orientation: A Bootcamp to prepare the students for university studies, majors, and career paths.
- Direct Pathways into Scholarships
- Students in Tripoli or nearby of any nationality (Lebanese, Syrian and Palestinian…)
- Students who successfully completed grade eleven and are now in grade twelve
- Commitment to attend all the additional learning experiences and workshops required by this program
The deadline for application is 01/08/2021, to apply kindly click the link below!