About the program
YESS for grade 10 is a preparatory program for secondary students, it consists of:
1- English classes: 50 hours of Basic English for better academic performance and higher chances of enrollment in public high schools.
2- Academic Support: 100 hours of scientific subjects’ support divided into 3 bootcamps:
- Intensive Summer Bootcamp: 60 hours of academic support to prepare students for the first chapters in their grade 10 classes.
- Winter Bootcamp: 20 hours of academic support during the winter break
- Spring Bootcamp: 20 hours of support during the spring break
3- Volunteering: students will work on projects and attend 30 hours of workshops and trainings in order to enhance their leadership skills.
4 – Personal Skills: students will engage in various activities that will build their personal skills such as leadership, communication., teamwork and public speaking…
- Students in Tripoli or nearby of any nationality (Lebanese, Syrian and Palestinian…)
- Students who successfully completed grade nine and are now in grade ten
- Commitment to attend all the additional learning experiences and workshops required by this program