A House of Researchers:
Welcome to LASeR’s “House of Researchers”, a perfect, calm place for researchers to stay in. Each room is equipped with necessary requirements including: a desk, a guest room, an internet connection, a bed… etc. The “House of Researchers” idea was created as a solution for the problem that every researcher faces when moving to a new place to conduct his research. Everyone needs a calm place to work in.
These suites are an income generating activity that supports our cause “Education”. A percentage of 60% of the price of each reservation is utilised to fund the education of a student.
Types of Rooms:
In case you are seeking positive vibes, peaceful atmosphere, then our vitality room is the place you need. This unique mixture of peace and energy makes it a perfect space whether to work or to relax.
Our energy room gives you the power to get the best out of you. Spend your day in a place where you can invest your morning creativity!
We all need a space to relax after a long working day! Our luxury room with its comfortable furniture and smoothly flowered wallpapers, takes you away from pressure and stress to a total relief.
List of Rates
Number of Days
Additional House Policies
- Smoking is prohibited in The House of researches. If you are found smoking in the house, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Unfortunately, we are not wheelchair accessible.
- Cooking and using candles are prohibited.
- Please do not use any body oils on the bed sheets.
Rates, Check-in and Check-out
- Rates are subject to change.
- Rates apply to one- or two-persons including breakfast.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM: We will, however, be happy to check you in early if the room is not occupied. Please present your ID card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in. Visitors must present personal documents for the House records. These documents will be returned upon departure.
- You are welcome to leave your luggage with us if you arrived early and the room is still occupied.
- We would appreciate it to inform us in case your scheduled arrival time has changed.
- Reservation deposit: All reservations made by phone, email, or online are charged one-night deposit plus taxes at the time of booking.
- Cancellations: Reservations must be cancelled by 3 P.M. the day prior to arrival to avoid a one-night room charge.
- Early Departures: While we sympathize with unforeseen circumstances, once you have checked in, the room is no longer available to rent therefore no refunds will be given.
- No-Shows: If you have a confirmed reservation and you do not arrive, we will consider it a No-Show and you forfeit the deposit paid. No Shows will be charged for ALL reserved dates.
- Business Travelers: We offer special midweek rates and policies for our business travelers. We will be happy to help you have a comfortable stay while completing your business in the area.
- Visitor Policy: The House of Researchers is a very private place for rest and relaxation. The use of the room/suite areas is reserved exclusively for our registered guests; therefore, we do not allow visitors in the room.
- Group Reservations: Any groups of 3 suites must reserve all available rooms. Refunds of deposit will be made if cancellation notice is received at least thirty calendar days prior to arrival date. Cancelation policy applies. If less than thirty days and we can re-rent the rooms, a refund will still be extended.