Young Empowered Syrians in Secondary
About the program
YESS was designed to increase the number of enrolled Syrian students in secondary in Lebanon. The program offers academic, language, and capacity building support to students who are about to enroll in high-schools or already enrolled but at risk of dropping out. This support system helps those students break the barriers related to passing the “brevet” official exams, integrates them with Lebanese students, and helps them get over many obstacles such as the English language and registrations.
Young Empowered Syrians in Secondary (YESS) is an academic support program for Syrian students at the secondary level. This year, the program will be exceptionally online. The program includes academic support in the scientific subjects
The program will be one year long, divided into three parts:
- Christmas holiday Bootcamp: 10 days during the Christmas holiday.
- Spring break Bootcamp: 10 days during the spring break.
- Pre-official exam vacation Bootcamp: 10 days of revision before the official exams.
- To be a Syrian student in grade twelve.
- To attend the 10 days allocated for each bootcamp in the program
- To be able to attend all online sessions in all three bootcamps.
The student registered in this form and accepted in the program is registered in the three parts mentioned above.