About the program
Many educational institutes were in danger of closing because of the crises and the constant power outages in Lebanon. This led us to launch a support campaign to help these institutes by providing access to renewable solar energy systems as an alternative to Electricity.
Solar energy systems are a sustainable and cost-effective solution that can provide an uninterrupted power supply. They can generate their own electricity, reducing their dependence on the national power grid. This will not only ensure an uninterrupted power supply but also help reduce their electricity bills, freeing up resources for other important educational expenses.
Solar energy systems are environmentally friendly, which aligns with the sustainable development goals of many countries. By reducing their carbon footprint, educational institutions can contribute to a healthier planet and set an example for their students to follow.
- Provide access to renewable energy
- Reduce the carbon footprints of educational institutes in North Lebanon
- Reduce schools’ electricity bills, freeing up resources for other educational expenses
- Support schools in the midst of the crises that Lebanon is facing
- Ensure that the students receive quality education