About the program
H2C (Health to Community) is a program that aims to engage students in their field of work. It gives them the opportunity to conduct awareness campaigns on different groups of people to raise their level of expertise and to raise awareness about many health problems in our society.
- Training Bootcamps (Interactive Workshops): participants undergo training sessions about:
- Public Health
- Working with a Community
- Data Collection & Data Mining
- Public Speaking
- Facilitation Tools
- Project Management
- Content Creation
- Visual Communication
- Planning & Design: Participants plan and design their awareness campaigns based on the training that they underwent in the first step.
- Execution: This year, the execution phase will be divided into 2 types!
- The awareness campaigns that will be conducted by the participants themselves on different groups of people in the society. At the end of each session, people are invited to give their feedback to participants.
- The online content, which will be created by the participants and shared on LASeR’s social media accounts as part of the new component!
- Judging Phase: After finishing all campaigns, each group creates a summary of their campaign and presents it in front of a jury. Two winners are selected, one by jury votes and one by the public votes.
This year, H2C will include new components and new opportunities for more students! Participants this year will be divided into groups each group will include health students in addition to a designer (graphic design student) and a media student for media coverage!
H2C will accept:
- Health Students (BA Third year/Graduate and MA
- Graphic Design Students (BA Third year/Graduate and MA students!)
- Media Students (BA Third year/Graduate and MA students!)
All Participants must be interested in and willing to work on raising awareness about health problems in our society!