Tashغeel 2 aims to provide selected candidates with technical and digital business skills to prepare them for employment in different fields. With new partners and new tracks, LASeR launched the second cohort of the project enrolling 150 Students in 5 Tracks, chosen specifically to adhere to the needs of the Labor Market
- Business Communication
- PV Solar Systems
تدريب المهارات الشخصية:
- Career Readiness: personality test, build your cv, interview…
- Business skills: Communication, Teamwork…
- Human Interaction: Problem-solving, Time management…
Technical Skills Training in:
- Full stack development
- Research and Administration
- Digital Marketing
- PV solar systems
- Trainees will receive coaching to improve their skills, knowledge, and performance during the program.
- This phase will ensure their readiness for a successful career.
- Students have a personalized internship journey designed specifically for their majors and profiles
- Students receive support from mentors and regular follow-up on their performance, allowing them to identify areas where they can improve and grow
- Talented trainees will do a 3-month corporate internship or project internship under the supervision of a mentor appointed by LASeR
- ستوفر هذه المرحلة للمتدربين فرصة لزيادة خبرتهم في الحياة الواقعية
- The trainees will get, during their internship, a small income source paid in fresh dollars
- LASeR will provide the logistics and IT infrastructure (electricity, Internet connection, laptops) necessary for the internships when needed
- The project will assist students in identifying suitable volunteering opportunities and establishing connections with relevant volunteering organizations.