RIDE – Remote Internships in the Digital Era provides access to the labor market through high skills training and remote matching with employers through an established network of companies and institutions willing to support students and provide them with paid internships and jobs.
This project intends to select freshly graduated or near graduation students and provide them with technical and digital business skills to prepare them for remote internships in three tracks (IT/Software development, digital marketing, and research/administrative work). Then we will match 30% of them with employers through a remote internship program and then follow up and mentor them during their remote internships.
Phase 1: Build your skills.
In this phase, participants will undergo a series of technical trainings in the fields of:
- Digital marketing
- IT/Software development
- Research/Administrative work.
Phase 2: Remote internships
- LASeR will choose 50 brilliant participants and match them with employers inside and outside of Lebanon.
- This phase will provide an opportunity to increase the experience of the participants and a small income source paid in fresh dollars.
- LASeR will host the remote internships (will provide a space for interns to work)
- LASeR will provide the Logistics and IT infrastructure (electricity, Internet connection, Laptops) necessary for remote jobs and follow up on all the internships
- Residents of Lebanon from all nationalities
- Graduates seeking job opportunities
- Students nearing graduation
- Graduates/Students in majors related to (digital marketing, IT/Software development, and research/administrative work)
- Seeking to get their first experience