About the project
Tashغeel – My First Experience (MFE) project aims to provide selected candidates with technical and digital business skills to prepare them for employment in either Advanced Programming Techniques or Business Research.
After the training (soft and hard skills), talented trainees will do a 3-month corporate internship or project internship under the supervision of a mentor appointed by LASeR to follow up on interns and thus help them in achieving the goals of the internship.
Phase 1: Build your skills:
Soft Skills Training:
- Career Readiness: personality test, build your cv, interview…
- Business skills: Communication, Teamwork…
- Human Interaction: Problem-solving, Time management
Technical Skills Training:
- Full stack web development and data science with Python (Django)
- Full stack development with React
- Research and Business administration
Phase 2: Internships
- Talented trainees will do a 3-month corporate internship or project internship under the supervision of a mentor appointed by LASeR.
- This phase will provide trainees an opportunity to increase their experience in real-case scenarios
- The trainees will get, during their internship, a small income source paid in fresh dollars.
- LASeR will provide the logistics and IT infrastructure (electricity, Internet connection, laptops) necessary for the internships when needed.
- Residents of North Governorate
- Graduates looking to increase their chances of finding job opportunities
- Students near graduation looking for a successful internship experience
- Graduates/Students in majors related to (IT/Software development, and research/administrative work)
Disclaimer: “Tashغeel – My First Experience” is part of the Local Development Programme for Urban Areas in North Lebanon (UDP_NL), implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in partnership with LASeR and the Ministry of Social Affairs. UDP_NL is co-funded by the European Union and Germany.