Available Post: Administrative Officer
We’re hiring! LASeR is looking for an Administrative Officer to handle the communication at LASeR, manage the front desk of the association, assist departments when required, handle team events and activities, communicate with donors and students, and professors.
For this position we’re looking for someone who’s energetic, positive, has a passion for education and serving people, flexible and open to change, fluent in Arabic and English (French is a plus)
The Administrative Officer's responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email inquiries and managing the firstname.lastname@example.org email which is the official account of the organization.
- Dealing with WhatsApp messages and SMS to be sent to students.
- Managing databases.
- Welcoming several types of visitors (students-parents-professors…) and introducing them to the different services.
- Managing appointments: organizing interviews with new students applying for scholarships and employees applying for any job vacancy.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency with the organization’s policies.
- Assist all departments when required (which is an amazing experience to gain knowledge about all types of projects running at LASeR).
- Handling food orders for guests and events.
- Managing new Initiatives like fundraising campaigns that require constant follow-up with donors. (Circles of Ramadan and Lebanese University Donations).
- Submit timely reports related to those initiatives.
The Administrative officer’s skills
- Energetic and positive
- A passion for Education and serving people
- Flexible/open to change
- Is able to work under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English (French is a plus)
Education and Experience
For this position LASeR requires no specific Field of Education. Experience is a plus but not mandatory. The minimum required degree is Bachlor’s degree (B.A)
Applicants should be Residents of Tripoli
Interested Candidates should send their updated C.V. with a motivation letter to email@example.com.
Please mention the person who is recommending you for this job in the body of your email!
Email subject should be: Administrative Officer Application
Application is open until the position is filled